Wireless Connectivity Hands-on Training
25.10.2016 - 25.10.2016 | Wolf-Ferrari-Haus Rathausplatz 2, 85521 Ottobrunn
Join Silicon Labs experts for a workshop geared to show how our Wireless Gecko SoCs, modules, software, and development tools can help your next design. The engaging training includes interactive demonstrations and hands-on labs.
Join us on October 25th in Munich, and learn:
- What is unique about the Wireless Gecko? An overview on the guts of our latest gecko family.
- Use Simplicity Studio to develop a BLE Sensor node that you keep
- How does Wireless Gecko address four common challenges in wireless designs?
- Low Energy. Optimize use of energy modes in software and debug tools.
- Security. Use trusted libraries and hardware acceleration to keep up
- Risk & Time-to-market. Certified modules and Proven reference designs can minimize both!
- Multiple Protocol. How our proven ZigBee, Thread and BLE software works together